.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Why Do I Want to Teach

I was innate(p) and raised in the Bronx, New York. I attended NYC Public civilize 77, JHS 127 & Alfred E Smith Technical & Vocational HS. The Glee Club under(a) the pleader of Edna Floyd was my first step in to the world of music. It was in bare(a) condition, that I received valuable learning in singing as well as music theory and history. I marched in the trounce line as a member of the New York Lancers Jr. stick & Bugle Corps based in the Bronx where more of my instructors where themselves, public school educators.After 3 years with the Lancers, I decided to Audition for the Garfield Cadets, a drum corps from Garfield, NJ. Garfield competed on a national level where the contest level was very high. We captured the world championship title four disclose of six years as a marching member and iodine of two years as an instructor. We won the best pleximetry pillage twice scoring a perfect score for iodin of the wins. It was at Garfield where I began to develop very valua ble teaching skills under the direction and guidance of some of the best educators in the activity.I have taught many teenaged people in various places of different ages, races and economic position. green people want to be challenged and they love to develop skills they never knew they had. roughly of all, they love to play music. The benefits conveyed by music grooming can be grouped in four categories * victor in society * victory in school * Success in developing intelligence * Success in life I can teach & train your percussion ensemble if one already exist, or we can start one up, either way the students get great training and information entirely most of all we have fun.We can have the group training culminate with a recital where the musicians get to perform live. Students learn a combination of marching and hand percussion techniques. Its fun for those looking for for a musical outlet as well as those who go for to study music in college. I believe that music educa tion is a very important element to the development of a young mind. Scientific evidence proves that an education in the arts makes for better mathematics and science students and enhances spatial intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment