.

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Teaching Assistant

Describe How You Might Contribute To a Lesson Given To a Group Of Seven Year Old Children scholarship To Play Percussion Instruments? As a Teaching Assistant inadvertence a group of seven year olds who are to learn to persist musical instruments, I would first make sure these instruments are available, clean, honorable and create from raw material to be used for this lesson. Any music sheets related to acting must be prepared and available in the classroom in advance.During the lesson I would supervise the children using the instruments and check they are using them the right way and are not messing ab unwrap with them, and causing any damage to themselves, anyone else or the equipment. Pupils who have difficulties playing or holding the instruments must be supported. It is all-important(prenominal) to be a inviolable role model by show children how to hold and play with these instruments. I should make sure all the children take note my instructions, repeat my instructio ns and focus on me while I am demonstrating the instrument.At the end of the lesson I would check that the instruments are still in good condition and make headway children to put equipment away tidy and safely. During the lesson I can monitor the class and then make an observations written answer for that can help track the activity, behaviour, difficulties, preferences, cognitive skills and progress of each child. 2. What efficiency be your role in organizing, using and maintaining the acquirement resources, materials and equipment?My role as a Teaching Assistant in this lesson, regarding organization and material, is to ensure everything is ready for the lesson before starting it. All the material should be checked for safety, hygiene, cleanliness, good state and put in the right place as agree by the teacher. It is important to maintain a complete and accurate memorial of resources. To be able to conduct these the teaching assistant should find out from the teacher what the ir role is and what responsibilities they have when it comes to the organisation of the learning environment.I would encourage pupils to return materials to the correct place after they have been used. I may have to dispose of any waste and redundant resources safely and unendingly looking for opportunities to recycle materials and equipment. I should prepare and set out learning resources in line with the preparation requirements given by the teacher. When the lesson is finished, I must ensure that each material is back to original place, and its not broken or damaged. Any marks should be reported to the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment